Halo Roleplaying
Halo Roleplaying
Halo Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Roleplaying

Halo Forum Role Playing!

HomePortalLatest RVBLatest imagesSearchRulesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Forum
Top posters
chhy629
My suggestions I_vote_lcapMy suggestions I_voting_barMy suggestions I_vote_rcap 
zoolamon
50Cent
Grievous
Sshadow
replicahandbags12
brandlav

My suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
50Cent

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Your forum has too much different types of section, try keeping it at 4 to 5 sections as it will looks nicer and neater. Try putting this few forums together into one sections..like Talent showcase, Forum games . General lounge , Mosh Pit and you can name the section called general Discussion or something else. One more, try putting News,notices and updates sub forum under new,notices and updates you put the forum rules, Introductions , suggestions you can called it site or something else.. Hope this helped you..
Back to top Go down
chhy629
Admin
chhy629

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm

This kind of style won't let me
Back to top Go down
https://haloforum.forumotion.com
replicahandbags12

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 am

Over 10000 Designer replica Handbags & replica Watches at $88 average at bagswatches.com! 100% satisfaction guaranteed and free shipping worldwide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Roleplaying :: Intro/updates/Etc :: Suggestions-
Jump to: